The Chambers Center by PALM Health is a members-only facility, providing personalized, priority in-depth visits and treatments to our members. The purpose of our policies is to ensure that both our members and our staff are respected.
FITNESS FACILITIES AND PERSONAL TRAINING
- Ages 16+ may use all fitness equipment, including free weights, without adult supervision.
- Ages 12 to 16 may use fitness equipment, including free weights, ONLY under direct supervision of a personal trainer during a scheduled appointment.
- Ages 12+ may schedule personal training and functional fitness assessments.
- Ages 16+ may participate in group classes without adult supervision.
- Ages under 16 may participate in specified age-appropriate group classes without adult supervision. Children may attend meditation classes under supervision if they are able to participate without disturbing other members.
- Ages 16+ may use locker rooms without supervision.
- Ages under 16 may only use locker rooms under direct supervision of a supervising guardian.
- Ages 16+ may use the salt room without supervision.
- Ages 12 to 16 may only use the salt room under direct supervision of a parent or supervising guardian.
- Children under 12 may use the salt room with a supervising guardian either during a child-friendly time slot or by booking a private salt room session. Please inquire with reception about child-friendly time slots.
- Ages 16+ may use the infrared sauna without supervision.
- Ages 12 to 16 may only use the infrared sauna under direct supervision of a parent or supervising guardian.
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted to use the infrared sauna.
- Ages 16+ and minimum height of 5’5″ may receive cryotherapy.
- Youth and young adults, ages 12 to 17, may receive spa services if they have parental or supervising guardian consent. Parents may elect and/or the Chambers Center may require a guardian to accompany persons under 17 in the treatment room.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to get checked in, change (if necessary), and relax prior to your visit. Non-member guests should plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to their appointment to get registered and oriented.
Treatments are held in reserve for you. In order to ensure that we provide the best service possible, service cancellations must be received at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time. Any missed appointments or cancellations with less than 24 hours of notice are subject to a fee equal to 100% of the reserved service amount, or loss of service from a package; and $100 for medical and mental health visits.
Any class, salt room session, infrared sauna session, or cryotherapy session requires a 2-hour cancellation notice or will result in a $20 fee.
Cell phones are not allowed in the salt room or the infrared sauna. Please be mindful of other members and do not speak loudly in public areas. If you are in the personal training center and need to take a call, please step into the café to have your conversation. If you would like to charge your cell phone, please ask a Navigator for assistance.
To foster a stress-free environment, we do not accept gratuities for any services or in the café. Please no tipping.
Please read our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices to learn how we ensure the protection and privacy of your health information.
The Chambers Center by PALM Health values its employees, property, and members, and strives to cultivate an environment of health and healing for all. For the safety and security of our valued community we enforce a strict Member Code of Respect Policy.
Members are expected to be polite and respectful to all other members and employees. The following actions are not tolerated at the Chambers Center:
- Disruptive or disorderly conduct;
- Conduct either inside or outside the center that could endanger the good order, welfare, or character of the Chambers Center or its employees;
- Deliberate abuse, disrespect, or theft of any item of the Chambers Center property;
- Deliberate or overt defamation, slander, abuse, or disrespect of any employee or member;
- Sexual or physical harassment of any employee or member;
- Display of clothing or language which may be deemed inappropriate or offensive;
- Racial discrimination of any employee or member;
- Using one’s membership to recruit or solicit Chambers Center employees;
- Being deemed financially irresponsible for repeated delinquencies or related incidences regarding payment of dues and services.
Willful violation of this Member Code of Respect Policy, and/or other Chambers Center by PALM Health policies as they may exist from time to time, may result in suspension or termination of a Membership.
We allow guide dogs for the blind and service dogs that are a hypoallergenic breed inside the building. All other pets are not allowed inside PALM Health. We do not allow any dogs or pets in the salt room or infrared sauna.
The Chambers Center by PALM Health is a smoke-free environment. Please avoid wearing strong perfumes or colognes in the spa or fitness areas. The spa area is a place of quiet and calm, so we ask that you turn off all cell phones and electronic devices during your visit.
PERSONAL TRAINING CENTER
Our personal training center is restricted to use during personal training sessions and classes. It is not an open access gym.
We offer a relaxation lounge where you may enjoy a quiet cup of tea and moment of relaxation prior to your treatment. This is a cell phone free zone and we ask that you respect your fellow spa-goer’s desire for peace and quiet in this area.
The thermal suite is the area that includes the salt room, infrared sauna, and cryosauna. You can book an appointment for any of these services at reception or on our app. Please be prepared in your robe and sandals and wait on the thermal suite bench or at the refreshment table prior to your session. An attendant will assist you to enter the thermal suite for your session. For your safety and the safety of your equipment, please do not bring your cell phone into this area.
Salt room sessions start every half hour and last for 25 minutes. Appointments run on time and will not be interrupted for latecomers. For the safety of your equipment and the tranquility of others, please do not bring your cell phone into the salt room.
Infrared sauna sessions start every half hour and last for 25 minutes. You are not required to stay for the duration of the session. For the safety of your equipment and the tranquility of others, please do not bring your cell phone into the infrared sauna.
The café is open to the public. Bon appétit!